- Returns on digital goods are prohibited due to the nature of delivery, except in the case of confirmed fraudulent activity or where a strong case for misrepresentation of goods and services can be demonstrated.
- Requests for returns on the basis of misrepresentation must be reported within a 30-day window of the original purchase to be considered.
- We do not currently offer any sale of physical goods via the platform.
- You may reach out to email@example.com or utilize our Contact Form here for return requests -> https://help.fantasy.club/contact-us/
- In the case of fraudulent activity, you may refer to our Fraud Policy for more information -> https://help.fantasy.club/2023/09/08/fraud-chargeback-policy/
- Once a decision is reached, you will be notified with option to approve if they would like to add any supporting details or documentation.
- If a return is approved, the customer will be notified and issued a refund back to their original method of payment.
General Complaint Procedure
- For any complaints or disputes not addressed by specific policies, users are encouraged to utilize our contact form here -> https://help.fantasy.club/contact-us/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Both the contact form and support email go to our dedicated internal customer support staff and will be passed on to the appropriate parties to take action.
- The user will be informed of any resolution measures available and/or relevant actions taken as well as given the option to appeal if applicable.